Standen’s is looking for manufacturing operators to work in a variety of processes. Shifts available on days and afternoons.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in an industrial environment
• Manual handling of steel/metal products
• Able to read production cards and other technical documents, using a measuring tape to confirm specs
• Able to effectively communicate needs to successfully meet assigned targets
• Manipulate, carry and/or lift 10-75 lbs. of steel for the purposes of forging, forming, shaping, heat treating and assembling material into various shapes and sizes;
• Operate gas or electric furnaces to heat steel to proper temperatures for forging and hot processing;
• Place heated or cold metal pieces into process equipment and/or tooling for forging, shaping, and processing steel parts;
• Operate presses or other forging machines to produce steel parts;
• Complete initial part inspection, in process inspections, trouble shooting and process improvements along with any other tasks assigned to you by your supervisor.
All qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume to email@example.com no later than July 19, 2019, please reference #0712M. Standen’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. NO THIRD PARTY OR OUTSIDE AGENCIES PLEASE.