We have an opportunity in our manufacturing plant to offer a variety of positions to employees who have great attention to detail, a positive attitude and a willingness to meet targets. We’re a great place to start working if you’re new to the City, if you’re a new graduate (new to the workforce), if you’re a veteran looking for a new career, or a great place for supplemental income.
We have day shift (7:00 am – 3:30 pm) and afternoon shifts (3:00 pm – 11:30 pm) available, and we generally work Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week (no continental shifts!), with the opportunity for overtime. We provide on the job training and are very proud of our safety program (we’re COR certified).
What’s the job like?
- Manipulate, carry and/or lift 15 – 55 lbs. of steel for the purposes of forging, forming, shaping, heat treating and assembling material into various shapes and sizes;
- Operate presses or other forging machines to produce steel parts;
Why work for us?
- Great benefits
- Company matching Pension Program
- Strong Health & Wellness program (including onsite Physio)
- Great Safety culture
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Free parking, transit accessible
- Great recognition programs like Employee of the Month
- Active Social Committee
- Ability to try new things, learn new equipment and grow within the company
All applicants are invited to submit a resume here, no later than October 18, 2019. Standen’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. NO THIRD PARTY OR OUTSIDE AGENCIES PLEASE.